As an internationally active strategy and technology consultancy, we support public administration clients in implementing digital transformation. Together with our clients, we design digital value chains and realise them with innovative technologies. With agile process models and a focus on user-centricity, we ensure that digital processes become the backbone of an agile organisation geared towards the future. We are looking for team-oriented personalities with enthusiasm for challenges as well as passion and pleasure in their work.
You enjoy implementing digitisation projects with different customers and in different application scenarios and would like to have a versatile area of responsibility with extensive creative possibilities. You are fulfilled by experiencing the impact of technologies to change organisations and in the implementation of digital processes. You have an in-depth understanding of how business needs interact with technological capabilities and financial constraints. You support or lead the project team across different locations and are a valuable source of experience for the Strategy Practice team.
- You develop ideas for digital transformation and concretise them with technical and organisational implementation concepts
- You assess the impact of the transformation on the organisation and plan the implementation of projects with classic or agile approaches
- You design changes in the client organisations and accompany corresponding change processes in the projects
- You have completed an IT related degree or have professional experience related to IT
- You are quick on the uptake, take a structured approach, and have very good analytical and communication skills
- You work independently and are results-oriented, also as a member of a team
- Advancement and development opportunities in a fast-growing and internationally active company
- Interesting and innovative topics as well as an open work culture based on appreciation
- Flexible working hours with home office option and state-of-the-art IT equipment
- Company pension scheme, company health insurance, extensive mobility offers and other additional benefits
Become a member of the team!
Your application should include a CV, a covering letter, certificates and proof of qualifications and should not be larger than 12 MB. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail in PDF format to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!