As an internationally active strategy and technology consultancy, we support public administration clients in implementing digital transformation. Together with our clients, we design digital value chains and realise them with innovative technologies. With agile process models and a focus on user-centricity, we ensure that digital processes become the backbone of an agile organisation geared towards the future. We are looking for team-oriented personalities with enthusiasm for challenges as well as passion and pleasure in their work.
You enjoy installing, configuring and operating technical systems and would like to have a versatile area of responsibility with extensive creative possibilities. It fulfils you to work with the latest products and technologies and to continuously improve the processes in the operation of the systems. You have a flair for IT security issues, support the team across different locations in all technical matters and are a valuable source of experience for the CIO organisation and the Technology Practice team.
- You plan and design PaaS/SaaS application systems in your own company environment as well as for customer installations.
- You take on installation and configuration tasks when setting up the applications and the associated operating environments as well as virtualisation components
- You administer the systems and ensure the availability, IT security and performance of all application systems.
- You automate the operation of the SaaS environment with an eye for technical aspects and organisational processes
- You have completed an IT related degree or have professional experience related to the operation of application systems or in IT infrastructure support
- You are familiar with terms such as IaaS, PaaS, iPaas, SaaS, as well as microservices, DevOps and provisioning
- You are familiar with the configuration and operation of databases, directory systems, and virtualisation platforms
- Ideally, you know about environments such as Docker and/or Kubernetes
- You work independently and show initiative
- You are careful, reliable, work in a structured manner and have organisational skills
- You are quick on the uptake and flexible in your approach to topics
- You have very good manners, think and work in a customer-oriented manner, and have a friendly and well-groomed appearance
- Advancement and development opportunities in a fast-growing and internationally active company
- Interesting and innovative topics as well as an open work culture based on appreciation
- Flexible working hours with home office option and state-of-the-art IT equipment
- Company pension scheme, company health insurance, extensive mobility offers and other additional benefits
Become a member of the team!
Your application should include a CV, a covering letter, certificates and proof of qualifications and should not be larger than 12 MB. We look forward to receiving your application by e-mail in PDF format to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!